วันเสาร์ที่ 10 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

A Terrifying Day

September 20, 2011,was a terrifying day for me.  It was 1:00 on Sunday night in Thailand. I live at home with my two younger brothers at home  because everyone at home to take  his father to the hospital together. Suddenly, I heard a sound like a person walking beside the house. The home side into the grass. I think it might be the dog walking beside the house. A few minutes later, I hear that voice again, but it's a conversation  I am afraid that it would be a thief . After that ,  I hear someone open the door to the house. Me and brother, so I did not dare to see what happens. Shortly after , I heard someone knocking on the door. I decided to open the door in fear.  Finally , In the end I had to learn that my voice was a knock on the door of my own grandmother to take care of Me and brother ​​that night when father and mother to the hospital.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น